Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sneak Peek of Kalo's Wedding Preparation!

I cannot believe I am getting married in two months! Sorry for the complete silence as I have been busy organising and making wedding stuff (mainly DIY projects!) Here is a little sneak peek of what I have been up to!

Here is the idea for our wedding cake topper:



The wedding cake topper is going to sit on a cake like this!



I also DIY some hangers for my bridesmaid dresses by spray painting them lilac colour and drawing illustrations that match each bridesmaid's personality!



And of course sending out invites to the Hens to join my Hen's party at the Wilderness Festival!



6 comments:

  1. I have lots of preparations to do for wedding. Tell me where to start. Who are the famous bakers here?
    new york wedding location

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, I am based in Hong Kong and Singapore and my baker is based in England as my wedding will be in the UK. Don't know any bakers in NYC! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I just got vpn back and got a surprise from your blog! Glad to hear that you are getting married Kalo! BEST WISHES! :-D

    xo from China

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin!!! TODAY is exactly one month since we got married! Time flies!

      Delete
  4. Interesting wedding cake design, what is that brown thing in the cake?

    http://atouchofsilver.com.au

    ReplyDelete

You may also like ...